Create a Kubernetes cluster and launch Nginx container
Create Monolith pods and service
Allow traffic to the monolith service on the exposed nodeport
Adding Labels to Pods
Creating Deployments (Auth, Hello and Frontend)
Orchestrating the Cloud with Kubernetes
In this lab you will learn how to:
- Provision a complete Kubernetes cluster using Kubernetes Engine.
- Deploy and manage Docker containers using
- Break an application into microservices using Kubernetes' Deployments and Services.
Kubernetes is all about applications. In this part of the lab you will use an example application called "app".
App is hosted on GitHub and provides an example 12-Factor application. During this lab you will be working with the following Docker images:
Kubernetes is an open source project (available on kubernetes.io) which can run on many different environments, from laptops to high-availability multi-node clusters, from public clouds to on-premise deployments, from virtual machines to bare metal.
For this lab, using a managed environment such as Kubernetes Engine allows you to focus on experiencing Kubernetes rather than setting up the underlying infrastructure.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。